SCHECKTERS ORGANIC BEVERAGES Privacy statement
Last updated: May 2018
SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES recognises that your privacy and the protection of your personal information are important to you – this statement discloses how SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES helps to protect your personal information.
SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 under registration number GB 998 1256 68. The information you provide is safeguarded under the terms of that Act. To find out more information about the data protection act please visit: http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Information We Collect
(i) Information you provide to us on the Websites or otherwise: Certain parts of our Websites may ask you to provide Personal Information voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information (such as your name and contact details) in order to sign up to our email newsletter. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we will keep copies of any such communications for our records.
(ii) Information we collect automatically through the Websites: When you visit our Websites, we may also collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered Personal Information under applicable data protection laws.
SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES will not use or share your personal information in a manner that differs from what is described within this Privacy Statement without your prior consent.
Your data together with that of other SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES users may be aggregated for the building of statistical and analytical tables. At no time will your data be individually identifiable in such tables.
How Your Information Will Be Used
Your information will be used for a number of purposes including:
- To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain our Websites.
- To send you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
Your details are safe with us because we won’t share your details with anyone else for marketing purposes.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletionof your Personal Information. SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processingof your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consentat any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authorityabout our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES) are called “first party cookies”. We only use first party cookies on our websites.
Analytics and Customization Cookies – These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
- Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top and bottom of the Privacy Statement. SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES will obtain your opt-in consent for any updates to this Privacy Statement that materially expand the sharing or use of your personal information in ways not disclosed in this Privacy Statement at the time of collection.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact SCHECKTER’S ORGANIC BEVERAGES at:
D1 The Courtyard, Alban Park,
Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
AL4 0LA, England, UK
or email firstname.lastname@example.org